Tuesday, July 2, 2019

No time like the present....

Just recently we moved a beautiful sewing cabinet into my (our) room...it belonged to a very dear friend and her daughter-in-law gifted it to me. It’s a beautiful piece and has so much possibility! A gleaming white rolling cabinet, a large back that flips up to become a large machine quilting platform and even a pop-up side table for additional length.

But I’m most excited that it is the perfect place for my Pfaff Creative to become available for daily use! I can begin a project and leave it and come back at any time I choose. Wow.

There have been so many times that I’ve thought of the creative possibilities of my new (now 10 years old!) computerized and gadget-replete machine and sighed...O if I only has time to sew...
Well...I’ve decided to take each day as it comes and give thanks as my dear friend taught me...and to take 15 minutes (thank you, Fly Lady) each day to create! Anything and everything I choose.

There really is no time like the present...it’s a daily gift! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment